DS9 - Die Liebe in Zitaten

#1 von Madras , 10.01.2008 22:14

Quer durch alle Paare, die die Serie hervorgebracht hat. Hier ist Platz für die schönsten Zitate.

"... it's been my observation that you humanoids have a hard time giving up the things you love... no matter how much they might hurt you."

- Odo zu Kira in 'Heart of Stone'

"So your name is 'Unknown Sample'?"
"No. "Odo'ital" literally means the word "Nothing." Even after it became clear that I was sentient, the Bajoran scientists kept calling me that. As a joke, they split it into two words, like a Bajoran name: "Odo Ital." Which eventually got shortened..."
"To Odo."
"I thought it was the most appropriate name anyone could give me. And then I met you..."

- Kira und Odo in 'Heart of Stone'

"But I want you to get out of here."
"Don't you understand? I can't."
"You have to. Odo, please."
"No. I won't leave you."
"Why?"
"Because... Because, I'm in love with you."

- Kira und Odo in 'Heart of Stone'

Theuniverse itself keeps on expanding and expanding in all of the directions it can whizz.
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know, twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth,
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Madras

DS9 - Die Liebe in Zitaten

#2 von WoF , 10.01.2008 22:57

Ja. Das mit Odos Namen fand ich auch total genial.

WoF

RE: DS9 - Die Liebe in Zitaten

#3 von Madras , 30.09.2009 22:38

Dax: "Mr. Worf, you are in love!"
Worf: *große Augen und betretenes Schweigen*
Dax: "With the Defiant, Mr. Worf. You are in love with the ship."

DS9, 4x15: The Bar Association

*g* Ach, es ist schon süß, wie unsicher der große Krieger neben Jadzia werden kann.

Theuniverse itself keeps on expanding and expanding in all of the directions it can whizz.
As fast as it can go, at the speed of light, you know, twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is.
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth,
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Madras

Die romatischtsten ST- Momente

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz