VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#1 von UFP , 20.09.2006 10:39

Ich find die Idee einfach genial, aber lest selbst.

UFP

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#2 von falcon , 20.09.2006 11:07

Das muss ich in Ruhe lesen.

falcon  
falcon
Besucher

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#3 von WoF , 20.09.2006 16:54

Wirklich witzig. Muessten wir doch auch hinkriegen. Mal sehen:

Die Mannschaft der Enterprise hat auf dem Holodeck Baseball gespielt (oder so) und verloren.

"Did you enjoy The Game, Mr Riker?", asked Picard removing the glove.

"It wasn't actually a Power Play, Sir.", Riker replied, looking disappointed.

"No, it wasn't.", answered Picard. "And, you know, I didn't expect a Peak Performance anyway, but I thought, we'd win The Price, with us having Mr Data in our Team and everything."

"The Enemy was too strong.", said the android.

"And it wasn't Data's Day", said Geordi.

"In Theory we could have won, if we all were in the right Frame of Mind.", stated Riker.

"I had my Suspicions about them in the first place. They cheated. But I have no Clues", said Beverly.

"It was A Matter of Honor" shouted Worf. "For some time I thought the victory was within our grasp."

"Yes", said Picard in a sarcastic tone of voice. "And then the game started."

tbc...

WoF

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#4 von UFP , 20.09.2006 17:25

*griiiins* you're doing well. *knuff*

UFP

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#5 von Cookie , 20.09.2006 23:10

Ich find WoF's Ausführung überzeugender als die verlinkte...

Cookie

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#6 von WoF , 21.09.2006 13:32

Danke fuer die Blumen. *freu*
Bei Gelegenheit mal weitermachen...

WoF

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#7 von WoF , 21.09.2006 16:31

Und hier die Fortsetzung:

O'Brien, quiet up to now, made a face. "Not a single strike... and we were practically on Home Soil."

Riker frowned. "What do you mean, home soil? The Battle took place on a baseball patch somewhere..."

"No Sir.", replied Miles firmly. "'twas on OUR ship, in OUR holodeck, in OUR own program. Not on some New Ground."

"Well, we should have learned our Lessons now.", said Beverly. "Remember Me."

"It's only A Matter of Time." said Worf. "Next time we meet, it will not be such a Disaster". He shook his fist.

"Next time The Enemy shall face their Realm of Fear."

"I'm not the one for Second Chances", said Riker. "We should have won in the first place."

"Is The Loss so hard for you, dear?", asked Deanna tenderly and took Riker's arm.

Riker shook her off - a little rude for her taste. Only her Ethics forbade her to comment on that.

"I mean", Riker went on, "Mr. Data, why didn't you do anything". He looked at Troi. "A Fistful of Data's superhuman skills thrown in at the right time could have won us the game."

"That would have not been fair, Commander", answered Data. "Also it takes more than a Tin Man to gain the glory of a victory. Anyway, it would have been against my Code of Honor."

Riker shook his head. "Who wants a Heart of Glory", he said. "I just wanted to win. I don't need Hero Worship."

"Well then, gentlemen", Picard stepped in. "The First Duty is now to really get in shape and do some training."

"And The Next Phase is really learn to play better.", murmured O'Brien.

"What was that, Mr O'Brien?", the captain asked a little sharper.

"Erm, nothing, Sir.", O'Brien fastly replied. "We.. we just had Too Short a Season, Sir."

"So, let's not make Hollow Pursuits, then", claimed Worf. "Let's close this Dark Page and follow Time's Arrow into a better Future."

"That's the spirit, Worf", said Picard and slapped him on the shoulder. "We are not at our Journey's End yet."

"No, Sir", replied the Klingon with much pathos. "The Inner Light will drive away the Night's Terrors and next time THEY will be The Wounded."

"It will take us Half a Life to get THAT good.", murmured O'Brien.

"You are not contributing to solve our Identity Crisis", said Dianna.

"Just Cause and Effect", replied the transporter chief.

WoF

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.02.2013 | Top

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#8 von UFP , 21.09.2006 16:54

i have to say: I'm impressed. *falls to her knees*

UFP

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#9 von WoF , 22.09.2006 13:29

Thank you, dear.
It's really fun.

WoF

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#10 von UFP , 22.09.2006 15:05

Feel free to continue.

UFP

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#11 von WoF , 22.09.2006 17:11

Weekend will refresh my phantasy. *g*

WoF

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#12 von WoF , 25.09.2006 15:27

Ok. Lust auf mehr? Here it comes:

"We should give baseball The Big Goodbye and never talk about that again.", grumbled Geordi.
"No, Mr La Forge", said the captain. "We will absolutely not Hide and... Q! No, not you."
With his famous flash of light, Q appears all of a sudden amongst them, wearing a starfleet uniform but also a baseball cap, glove on one hand, bat in the other.
"Mais oui, mon capitain", he said, beaming. "Naturellement, Q. Who else could it be."
"What is it this time?", the captain asked sharply. "Cigars again? And Mexican Singers?"
"No, no, captain", said Q making a disgusted face. "You did not earn such honorations after these Rascals from Deep Space Seven have beaten you like that."

Riker gave him an angry look. "If you just came to make fun of us..."
"But, nooo", Q replied, giving a display of being offended. "Not of my dear Brothers".
He put his arms jovially around Riker and La Forge, losing the baseball bat on the way, but keeping the glove which landed heavily on Riker's shoulder.
Will shook him off hurriedly. "I didn't know we were Family", he rumbled.
"Not even Pen Pals", added La Forge and shook Q's other arm off his shoulder.

"But we could be brothers in a sportive consens", Q went on enthusiastically. "Let's put away the Relics of the past. Take me up in your team and I'll show you real baseball playing."
He snapped his finger and in an instant they all found themselves in a wide baseballfield, Q holding a bat again and a ball. Like a Force of Nature he swung the bat and drove it straight into the H(e)aven. In the next instance he ran around the field in a blur, crying "Homewards".
"Oh no, it was homerun, wasn't it?", he smirked, coming to a stop.
"That is True, Q", Data said. "But it is not fair. You have supernatural powers."
"That is "Elementary, Dear Data", Q replied. "And I could all give you some of these, as you know. Believe me. That increases the Quality of Life tremendously."
"No, not that again", said Riker appalled. "We had that already and we know to what Devil's Due that could lead."

(mir gehen langsam die verwertbaren Titel aus *g*)

WoF

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#13 von UFP , 25.09.2006 15:30

wie viele haste denn schon eingebaut?

UFP

VOY - Eine FF in Titeln

#14 von WoF , 25.09.2006 15:36

So. (musste nochmal editieren, hatte was vergessen)

Weiss nicht. Hab nicht gezaehlt. Muss mal abstreichen...

WoF

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz