VOY: JC - Zitiert

#1 von UFP , 31.08.2006 11:20

JANEWAY Chakotay, are you there?
CHAKOTAY No, I left an hour ago.
Resolutions

Captain, you were especially good last night.
Leider Neelix *wein* in Coda

JANEWAY There must be some talent you have the people would enjoy.... maybe i could stand there with an apple on my head and you could phaser it off.
CHAKOTAY Sounds great! If I miss, I get to be captain.
Coda

JANEWAY She could be my great-great-...-grandmother.
CHAKOTAY Oh no, she doesn't have your legs.
Future's End I

JANEWAY Three years ago I didn't even know your name. Today I can't imagine a day without you.
Scorpion I

CHAKOTAY Would you have served under me?
Parallax

JANEWAY Maybe you should call me Kathryn.
CHAKOTAY Give me a few days on that one, okay?
Resolutions

CHAKOTAY But I can tell you a story, an ancient legend among my people. It's about an angry warrior who lived his life in conflict with the rest of his tribe, a man who couldn't find peace, even with the help of his spirit guide. For years, he struggled with his discontent. But the only satisfaction he ever got came when he was in battle. This made him a hero among his tribe, but the warrior still longed for peace within himself. One day he and his war party were captured by a neighbouring tribe led by a woman warrior. She called on him to join her because her tribe was too small and weak to defend itself from all its enemies. The woman warrior was brave and beautiful and very wise. The angry warrior swore to himself that he would stay by her side, doing whatever he could to make her burden lighter. From that point on, her needs would come first. And in that way, the warrior began to know the true meaning of peace.
Resolutions

JANEWAY Good work, Commander. In the future, if I have any questions about mating behaviour, I'll know where to go.
Elogium

CHAKOTAY You didn't poison the coffee did you?
JANEWAY Not any more than I usually do.
Voyager Conspiracy

PSEUDO JANEWAY Chakotay, why must I be denied what every other female officer on this ship can have?
PSEUDO CHAKOTAY Captain?
PSEUDO JANEWAY The privilege of your touch.
Muse

CHAKOTAY I know I don't have any right to feel this way, but this bothers the hell out of me.
Q and the Grey

CHAKOTAY Nothing makes us more vulnerable than when we love someone. We can be hurt very easily. But I've always believed that what you get when you love someone is greater than what you risk.
Twisted

UFP

#2 von Madras , 17.01.2007 23:19

Oooooooooooh... das ist eine sehr schöne Sammlung von Zitaten... Sowas sollte ich für DS9 auch mal anlegen.

Madras

#3 von UFP , 18.01.2007 06:49

und ich sollte diese bei gelegenheit mal erweitern... *g*

UFP

#4 von WoF , 19.01.2007 18:04

Find ich auch. Das machst Du sehr schoen.

WoF

#5 von UFP , 19.01.2007 18:19

das topic existiert seit august letzten jahres *lol*

UFP

#6 von falcon , 19.01.2007 18:47

Ja und? Obwohl: Fast alle Posts (alle - 1) sind aus den letzten 3 Tagen. Schon komisch.

falcon  
falcon
Besucher

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz